I hate doing this, but I am not sure where else to ask.  I have two moms in
need of a Noahs Ark sling: Mommy of a baby with downs syndrome and heart
defects with failure to thrive and a mom adopting a baby born to a
substance abuser and  is trying to nurse.....both of these mom's have a
deep faith and their friends want to get them for these moms but I have run
out! can anyone direct me to where I can obtain 1 or 2 reg or long.will buy
at suggested retail if need be......please e-mail me privately and don't
shoot me for asking!