I salute Tom Hale.  Anyone who can patiently teach us the ins and outs
of miniscule particles, and get us to think we're having great fun in
the process -- even if our neck hair stands on end at the thought of
deep mysteries in the chemical world -- deserves a fine reward.

Seriously, we sure appreciate your help in making the perplexing
issues much more understandable.  Even though I'm extremely
right-brained,  I don't dare scroll past those didactic postings for
fear of missing out on a lesson such as the one on compartments.
Pharmacokinetics:  If you can say it, you can begin to grasp it!

Kathryn Colestock-Burke, CNM
       Fall is arriving in southern MN