I hope they videotape this workshop and make the tapes availabel by purchase
by depts. around the country.  I think this sort of tape would be leaps and
bounds more useful than any textbook, I think it it would really help
archaeologists bring their artifacts to life for students-to make the solid
connections between artifacts and living behavior.  Ethnoigraphic films are
nice, but a course like this would be ideal for a beginner, because little
details that an expert craftsmen might not think to discuss would have to be
explained!!!!!