Dear Jon,

Thanks for the words of wisdom on stocks.  It was because one of our ILCA and
LLL members had stock in Abbott (unwittingly -- her parents had bought it for
her baby) that she knew about the shareholders meeting in Chicago where they
were going to vote to not uphold the Code.  And thus, some bf advocates were
able to go and make a statement.  It might not have made any difference in
the vote, but the word was heard.  Yeah Kathy Auerbach!!

So I agree with you.  If all bf advocates even held a tiny bit (1 or 2
shares) we might "know" the enemy and be able to make our voice heard.

Jan B.