Hi all,

Amongst the produce we sell on our Association stall is a beeswax
polish, which is a fairly popular line. However, some people ask for
a 'cream' rather than a polish. All the recipes I see for these creams
use soft-soap as an ingredient, however I personally will not use this
as I'm a vegetarian for moral reasons. (That gives me occasional
problems beekeeping, too, but I am at least also a realist).

Question -- does anyone have a recipe for a funiture cream that does
*not* use an animal produce requiring its death or needless distress?

Here's hoping, TIA, regards,
--
Gordon Scott   [log in to unmask]   CompuServe 100332,3310
               [log in to unmask]    CompuServe 100070,413