>Some people have severe, life threatening allergic reactions to sulfa.

        Any exposure to Sulfa drugs cause me to break out in a severe rash.
Even drinking some wines cause this reaction.  I have been warned that the
next time may be worse and sensitivity may increase.

    Don Bowen                          [log in to unmask]
    Valley Center, CA                 [log in to unmask]
    Bee Point acres

    Software engineer, woodworker, beekeeper
    1936 Farmall 12       1966 Corvair Corsa 140 Convertible
    1 wife, 3 kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 acres, no TV