Hello all-it's good to be here among more of "us"! To get
the lactnet warmed up and moving, how about some input:
I would like examples/suggestions on how everyone is dealing
with early discharge and breastfeeding, particularly in
primips. In my hospital, I teach BF classes, and we cover a
fairly lengthy teaching protocol before discharge if they
have not had exposure to it in a class. In spite of this, we
still are having some problems with "knowledge deficit"
after discharge. Let us hear from you...
                       Denise Mollenkopf, RNC, IBCLC