On Tue, 13 Dec 1994, Brian Tassey wrote:

> Hello,
> I am in need of a source for veils that could be used in an emergency
> situation but carried in a pocket.  A farming outfit that I pollinate for
> needs to supply their field workers with veils that the workers could carry
> on their person and use when working around the colonies.  Liability reasons
> (AHB worries) and just convenience for the worker would mean that it would
> have to be more portable than a helmet and a folding veil.  Any help or
> Thanks,

If all o f the field workers wore hats with brims then simple mosquito
netting would work.  If you are handy with a sewing machine you could
make these up at little cost and they would fit in a shirt pocket.

I assume you are attempting to protect these workers from a bee that
accidentally flies into their hair and that if the bees were to get
serious about stinging, the worker would simply leave the area.

Eric Abell
Gibbons, Alberta