In message  <[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask] writes:
> ......, but why should a
> list which is assigned for discussion on biology and beekeeping be loaded
> with ideas of how to paint eggs. Do please think before you use the
> 'reply to' to 'all recipients'.
>                                           Thanks, Rivka

Hi,

This is of course correct, however I and many others are interested.

A good way to deal with this sort of situation (if anticipated!) is to
ask for replies by mail _direct_to_the_poster_ and then precis later.

--
Gordon Scott          [log in to unmask]   Compuserve 100332,3310
Basingstoke Beekeeper [log in to unmask]