I believe Liz is correct, the title is "The Swarm", where bees learn to
communicate by forming words on walls written out in masses of bees.  I
was surprised to see Peter request such an informative film!.  For an
even better "education", check out "Wax, or the Discovery of Television
Among the Bees" which deals with bees who learn to communicate with
their keeper telepathically via the television.  (For a complete review,
GOPHER to U. on Minnesota - FUN & GAMES, MOVES, 1992, FEB).  Unfortunately,
I can't offer help with obtaining a copy.  I've been trying to get a hold
of "Wax..." for weeks.