>  Anyone know about scientifics trials or related stdudies on varroa thermal treatment...or Roman Linhart work?

Saw a presentation recently by Dr. Yves Conte, in which he touched on this briefly.
From my notes:
Dr. Yves Conte - Varroa, Viruses, and their interactions:    - Working off of human "Fever" theory, tried to kill viruses by introducing an artificial "fever" in a hive by heating for 14 days to 40C.   Killed some viruses, but also killed bees.      Did not consider this investigation promising.  ( It seems to me there was a kickstarter on a related product recently)
Dr. Yves Le Conte is Head of Bee Research, Abeilles et Environnement, Research Director at the I.N.R.A. (Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique), Avignon, France