> There was NO attempt to normalize
> for differing management practices.

> It was a false assumption to have guessed
> that "both the 'GMO' and 'conventional'
> crops were treated with similar levels of
> Round-Up (Glyphosate)".  They were not...
> So, yes, the paper does merely detect
> differences in cultivation practices.

Thanks for finding the full text.
But wow, why do the study at all, other than to engage in GMO bashing?

> That does not necessarily make the
> paper a "blatant sham"

Hey, I wasted everyone's time with it, so I reserve the right to call 'em as
I see 'em.
That wasn't even science.  It wasn't even well-crafted propaganda.

The burdens of a classical education demand that I cite Tolstoy (in Anna
Karenina) as an authority here:
"Because it was all a sham! a sham! a sham!"