> I was merely asking for others' field observations.

Understood.  The original observation was in relation to Taktic, so I
was wondering if there is any reason to expect the problem to show up
with Apivar inasmuch as Apivar is chemically and physically different.

I'd be surprised, though, if it has no adverse effect on bees.  Anything
that kills varroa is likley to do some collateral damage, even if it is
not measurable.