"Please see most recent issue of Journal of Apicultural Science (December
2010) for Saffari et al. article that may be useful.  Sorry, BEE-L disallows
attaching the .pdf.  Peter"

I've read this paper several times. I'm presently feeding BeePro to all my nucs. I'm getting much greater consumption from less bees than the paper reports. In fact my bees are eating more than those hives ate pollen. And I'm in the middle of a great pollen flow. So I question the paper's accuracy. It just doesn't add up. What am I missing?