I know this has probably been discussed a billion times but I still am having a hard time deciding how to spend my money.

What are yalls opinion and experience with Rite cell vs. Duragilt. I have experience with wired wax but its time consuming and has its own issues. I am looking for a better solution without killing my bank account while doing it. I don't plan on being as big as some of y'all but even as a hobby purchasing enough equipment for 100 additional hives is no light matter around my house.

I appreciate yalls time

Doug