>These are issues with which West Coast beekeepers are deeply
>concerned.  We appreciate Dr Eischen's hard work.  Of course, as Allen
>says, all experiments need to be replicated.

a little bit of a non-sequitir, I suppose, but related

> Biology is, of course, creative. Without a little non-linear thinking to dream up new
conceptual approaches and methodologies, some of the best experiments ever conducted
would have never left the drawing board. But when it comes to communicating scientific
results -- even stunning, revolutionary ones -- the literature can be drier than chalk dust.

http://www.the-scientist.com/blog/display/55838/