Dear womyn,

Thankyou so much for all your replies, on and off list. There are too many to respond to individually, so please accept my thanks on the list.

I have been helping this mum online, so haven't actually seen her IRL. I have forwarded on all your advice and thoughts and she is taking them all on board. She is really keen to continue to breastfeed and I believe there might be a few issues going on, contributing to the pain she is experiencing.

I am working toward my IBCLC, (someone asked) and will start a cert. 4 in breastfeeding (councelling) through the aust. breastfeeding association to help gain some LC hours. This year I also start a GD of Nursing (Maternal and Child Health).

I am really enjoying learning off the collaborative knowledge from Lactnet.

Blessings,
Rachael
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
GentleBirth Pregnancy and Birth Education
Rachael Austin
RN, EM, IPN, Adv. CBE
Midwife in Private Practice
Ph: (07) 49 931 213
Fax: (07) 49 931 341
Mob: 0419750 780
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.gentlebirth.com.au

2008 - The Year of Homebirth Awareness.
Help support and value women. Protect their babies.
Tell everyone you know that homebirth exists as a VALID birthing choice!