Kevin Sutton responds to me:

>> I went to the site, typed in "Schoenberg Trio for Strings" and it wasn't
>> there.
>
> You didn't look hard enough.

Google has raised the bar.  I don't want to have to hunt for stuff.  The
computer database at the retail store where I work is not very intuitive
either, and it is an irritating waste of time.  Futhermore, two days ago
Rhapsody allowed me to search for something to see if it was there, and
today it won't, wihout me signing up.

Donald