The Classical Net site <http://www.classical.net/> has been revised
and updated.  This time, we've added 93 new CD, SACD, DVD, book and even
a couple of LP reviews.  So far this year we've added 186 new articles
and reviews tot he site.  If you haven't visited in a while, a lot has
changed.

The list below (excerpted from the revision history page) gives just
some of the highlights.  Check the on-line revision history page (linked
from the home page "What's New?") for hot links to individual items
below.

     March 2007 (March 1)

      - 93 New CD, SACD, DVD and book reviews by:
         - Robert Cummings
         - Gerard Fenech
         - Don Satz
         - Steve Schwartz
         - Mark Sealey
         - Ray Tuttle
         - Peter Grahame Woolf
      - Hundreds of additions and corrections to link pages

For a complete listing of new reviews, go to:

     http://www.classical.net/music/recs/reviews/master/latest.html

Please remember that the easiest way to support is to simply
visit Classical Net on the way to Amazon, ArkivMusic, CD Universe,
SheetMusicPlus, Musicnotes, or any of our sponsors.

My thanks to all who contributed materials for the site in the past few
of months.  As always, all types of contributions are welcome.  I can
use articles and reviews of all types, and no subject is too obscure,
specialized, or technical.

Dave
http://www.classical.net/