One more thing about sulfa drugs for AFB, I do not know what the dosage would be for a honey bee colony.  Sulfa drugs were withdrawn for use in beehives before I was born (I think, I'm not positive about that), they were definitely banned before I became a beekeeper.  As far as dosage and method of use, I would refer anyone asking to the label on the package, where they likely will discover as I just posted that sulfa drugs are not labeled for use in honey bee colonies.

Aaron Morris - thinking the label is the law!