Hi Janet and Everyone,

>He did tell me that bees were able to digest most flours without a problem...

I've watched bees gather agricultural dusts associated with feed grinding
operations. They really like corn dust over most others dusts. I've often
heard a few beekeepers express their concerns about the corn starch in the
powdered sugar. And this concern has been repeated so often that some
beekeepers accept it as a fact. But I doubt that it's true as I haven't seen
any evidence, either in research or my own experience, to indicate that corn
starch a problem.

>I saw your article was copyrighted...

You can use the info on my website anyway you choose except for commercial
purposes.

Regards
Dennis