Richard Pennycuick writes concerning Schubert's Wander Fantasy:

>My favourite is Richter's, coupled with the Dvorak Piano Concerto on
>EMI, now released in their Great Recordings series.

There's another Richter version recorded just a few months before his
Paris performance on EMI.  It's on BBC Legends and displays greater
abandon than the EMI.  The couplings are Beethoven's Sonatas 9 and 10,
Schumann's Abegg Variations and Carnival Jest from Vienna, and Chopin's
Etude in C sharp minor.  The downside is that the sound is not as fine
as the EMI.

Don Satz