Mike,

I will follow up on this when i get back. I have just reorganized a lot of stuff in the office and would rather I be the one to rummage around. What can we give her since we are not legally owners of the program?

Carolyn

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Informal Science Education Network on behalf of Mike Shanahan
	Sent: Mon 9/27/2004 5:19 PM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: Re: StarStation One

	I love the Star Station One demos and would be proud to have been their
	author, but I must give credit to Mike Levad, Ken Miller, Larry Wiss,
	Laurel Miller and the other Bishop Museum staff who developed the
	programs back in 1998-2001.

	Chris, if you have specific activities you're looking for, please let me
	know and I'll see what we have here.

	Yours truly,

	Mike

	Mike Shanahan