In a message dated 7/24/03 12:06:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> .
>     I will take your comments into consideration.  But I still can't say
> that I would refrain from suggesting to parents something that could make
> their
> child healthier.

Well, if a child is injured or killed in a car crash because parents have
modified the carseat................

Nikki Lee RN, MS, Mother of 2, IBCLC, CIMI, CCE, craniosacral therapy
Adjunct faculty, Union Institute and University, Maternal and Child Health:
Lactation Consulting
Supporting the WHO Code and the Mother Friendly Childbirth Initiative