At 11:24 27/05/2003 -0400, you wrote:
The Queen Anne's Revenge Shipwreck Project (Blackbeard's flagship, lost 1718 in Beaufort Inlet, NC) is carefully and steadily progressing.  A major website redesign has taken place and regular updates and information from the conservation lab are being posted.  The website can be found at http://www.qaronline.org and the project email is [log in to unmask]

A direct link to the most recent "Queen's Report" from earlier this month is below.

http://www.qaronline.org/project/vol3no1.htm

--
Chris Southerly, Project Archaeologist/Divemaster
Queen Anne's Revenge Shipwreck Project

DISCLAIMER:
My opinions may not represent those of my
agency and their opinions may not represent
mine.

NOTICE:
E-Mail to and from me, in connection with
the transaction of public business, is subject
to the North Carolina Public Records Law and
may be disclosed to third parties.

Sorry I have not replied to your message in person. I am away from June 22nd to July 22nd and will not be answering my e-mails personally until I return.

If you have a time-sensitive question, please contact my colleague Tom Litt ([log in to unmask]). He should be able to help.

Look forward to speaking to you in July.

Best wishes

Charles

This message is from Charles Watkinson at Oxbow Books
Park End Place, Oxford OX1 1HN, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 241249 Fax: +44 (0) 1865 794449
http://www.oxbowbooks.com