(Wilson asked for a well-priced recording of this piece.)

The Fantasy, with Brendel and the LPO & Choir under Haitink, along with
an excellent version of the Triple Concerto, with Arrau, Szeryng, Starker
and the New Philharmonia Orch under Inbal is on a Philips Eloquence CD
(464368-2).  Available only in Australia, AFAIK, and for about the price
of a Naxos.  I got mine at CM Warehouse, in Perth:

http://www.classicalmailorder.com/Bigpond.htm

CMW's got good prices, and current specials on the DG Originals and EMI
British Composers series.  Last I ordered, they held back the plastic
and sent only the CD and printed inserts; this very sensibly keeps down
shipping costs.

Bert Bailey