this comparision of giftbags is brilliant. It reminds me of a piece I once
read ( I think on promom somewhere) which was "why I don't use a car seat" -
along the lines of "well, we tried a car seat for a few days but it was more
convenient not to use it, the baby didn't like our car seat, we all went
home without car seats and we are fine".

I personally always state as one of my reasons for NOT teaching formula
feeding in prenatal classes (the BFHI and WHO code aside), when people say
"but you know some people are still going to bottle feed".....:well, some
people are going to smoke too, but I don't give classes on that either.

Kirsten Blacker