Hello--
I have been looking for the results of the survey on the cost of one year's
worth of formula ( only the monetary cost--the "cost" to society is another
topic entirely!)that several of you, in various parts of the US,
volunteered to compile. Did I miss it? I cannot see it in the archives
either. Or,is it still in the process of being tabulated?

Kirsten