Coming in for your part and leaving after, with a disclaimer in the program
seems reasonable to me, however, I can just see the disclaimer getting
missed! especially if Ross is in charge of the printing.  I can just see
them being soooo apologetic :-p   I guess I'd just withdraw and state why to
the organizer.  Isn't it a real shame that these situations come up.
Sincerely, Pat in SNJ