For those of you in private practice:  I am preparing a presentation to be called "Out of the Mouths of Moms: What Mothers Had to Say About Their Recent Consults."

The title explains it all.  I have put together a survey, which I am
asking private practice LCs to consider forwarding on to the clients they have seen in the past few months.  You will not be compromising their right to privacy:   I don't know who is going to get the surveys.  I am only going to pray that I get some back.

I am not trying to do a thesis-value study here.  I just want "the
dish" from the moms.   If you are interested, and/or would first like to  see the survey and cover letter for mom, please e-mail me off list at [log in to unmask].  Thank you!

Liz Brooks, JD, IBCLC

Wyndmoor, PA, USA

*********************************************** The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM) mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to: http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html