Here's one for the books!  While constructing a metal building over the
last few weeks - my honey house, I started noticing several bees buzzing
around while I'm working.  I didn't think much of it until today, when I
noticed that they had collected something very light colored in their
pollen baskets.  At first I thought it was pollen, then I saw what they
were really collecting.  It was the Butyl-Flex Rubber Sealant used to caulk
the overlapping metal sheets of the building.  This adds new meaning to
propolis!  No wonder my supers and frames are stuck together so tightly! :-o

Mark

If what you're doing seems too hard...,
You're probably doing it wrong. :-)