As I poured benedryl
into them I used to wish a little would go thru my
milk!  PS: It never
affected my over supply either (modern

pat- sudafed may have affected mine.  OTOH, I had a
sick little baby, was sick myself and *needed* to
cope.  Fennel popped that supply right back.  Oh-
Benno seemed to eat fine, but I couldnt' pump, and I'm
pumping to donate.