In a message dated 3/18/1 7:32:03 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I have sent this to all the LLL gang, IBCLCs in Israel, Ministry of Health
contacts that I have, and would like to write a letter to the ministry of
Health and have THEM reply to the press.

UGH, what a way to start the day!  Glad you are there to share.

I think we should all send the media misinterpretations of the study to the
researchers so they can see what they have created.
Jennifer Tow, IBCLC, CT, USA