I'm back after being off-line for a while.  I've been a La Leche
League Leader for almost 6 years now.  I had been living in
Lexington, KY, but, we've moved down to Gainesville, FL.

Diane W. was and still is my inspiration (I get to see her when I
visit my in-laws :->)

Anyway, I mostly lurk, but, every once in-a-while I need to stick my nose in.

Alicia Rudin, LLLL in the Sunshine State (Gainesville, FL)
mailto:[log in to unmask]