I wish I could get to read mails as they come in, I always seem to be
late replying.

I agree with those who said 'why give bottles?'. We have the same
situation in our NICU, but we choose the cup rather than a bottle. It
usually is automatic to reach for a cup now, but it took a long time to
attain this. Perhaps now would be a good time to look at this, while the
situation is already under review.
--
Carolyn Westcott RN IBCLC Southampton UK
mailto:[log in to unmask]