I am looking at some kind of capping processing equipment for a  50 hive
operation.  My  goal is to do all of the processing in one day, and to maximize
the honey collected.  I am less concerned about the wax.   I am currently
uncapping with an uncapping knife.  Drip tanks are too slow.  I have looked at
melters and don't like them (among other things, heats honey too much/long).  Do
you know how spinners, spin floats, wax presses, or some other method compare?
Especially at the smaller scale end for my small apiary.

Thanks for any input,
Rob.