That's what I did when I was in charge in Southern Africa, give 250, 300
even more cc/kg/day of breastmilk. We had healthy prematures and did not
really risk overloading them. They grew fine.

However, you do not need fortifiers to give calcium or phosphorus. These can
be give as, well... calcium and phosphorus.

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC