Well, I'm going to play paranoid devil's advocate.   Johns Hopkins is
well known on Lactnet for providing poor breastfeeding info on their
website.  They have appeared, at times, to be very pro-ABM.  Is it
possible this flows over into the actual hospital practice?

I truly believe when someone is given a very rare diagnosis, that it's a
good idea to get a second opinion.  What about coming up to Philadelphia
to CHOP?  I've been very pleased with the pro-breastfeeding treatment
many moms have received there.  They also have a wonderful LC. :-)

Johanna Berger, LSW
Breastfeeding Counselor
Bala Cynwyd, PA