Hello to my friends on Dave's list:

I've just uploaded the latest set of tour journals to the A&K website at

   http://www.pianoduo.com/

I'm a couple of months behind, for which I apologize, but the tour I just
wrote up involved the two of us transporting the instruments ourselves, so
I didn't have the time or energy to do it as it happened.  This installment
is the first accounting I've given as to what goes into transporting two
grand pianos on a concert tour, since we usually have someone who takes
care of this part of things for us.  In the past, we called our friend and
collegue, Bill Chapple, a wonderful tuner, technician, and human being.
To our great sorrow, Bill passed away last year, and we are in the process
of finding someone to work with us in the future.  This part of the music
profession does not usually get the recognition it deserves, so thanks to
Dave for posting this, and thanks again to everyone for the positive
feedback.

Best,

Leslie Kinton
The Royal Conservatory of Music, Toronto.
Anagnoson and Kinton piano duo website: http://www.pianoduo.com