This mail came to me, I think it is interesting.

INFORMATION FOR A SYMPOSIUM

 Liverpool Interdisciplinary Symposium in Antiquity (L.I.S.A)

Subject :  "The Seas of Antiquity"

The symposium is for ancient Historians, Archaeologists, Antropologists and Classicists.
We welcome any postgraduate student who is interested to give a paper or poster.

Deadline for abstracts (up to 150 word): 1st of April.

LISA will take place at the University of Liverpool (14 Abercromby Square, L69 3BX, Liverpool) on the 20th of May 2000.

For more information:

http://www.liv.ac.uk/~ hgs/lisa.html

e.mail address for any enquires: [log in to unmask]