ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Darryl Reiter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:37:51 -0500
Marcia,

We run 2-hour engineering, animation and video game making birthday parties at our facility and I would be happy to participate in your session.  We are not a museum, but are making our programs available through licensing to museums.

Darryl

The Children's Technology Workshop

contact me offline at [log in to unmask]