ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Beryl Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:52:38 -0500

Hi -
We are trying to do some very inexpensive audience surveys around who
our visitors are and what they want, and would like to see examples
of those you have used.  If you do short quick and dirty paper
surveys, and are interested in sharing, please fax/mail them to me at
the address below.  (if you fax them PLEASE make sure my name is on
them!)
Thank you!
Beryl
--
Beryl Rosenthal, Ph.D.
Director of Exhibitions and Public Programs