Help for ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

ISEN-ASTC-L Home

ISEN-ASTC-L  January 2010

ISEN-ASTC-L January 2010

Re: National Survey of Museum Educators about Youth Programming

Lynn Baum <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:40:35 -0500

While I am not with a museum at this time I am deeply interested in this
subject - Do you have plans for disseminating the findings?

Lynn Baum
Senior Exhibit Developer/Educational Programs
Jan Crocker LLC