Help for ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

ISEN-ASTC-L Home

ISEN-ASTC-L  January 2010

ISEN-ASTC-L January 2010

Re: Project management tools for exhibits design and fabrication

Daniel Bartolini <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:10:39 -0500

Mike (et al.)

Basecamp scales to different sized projects and groups really well and
offers a clean interface that makes it easy for people who have never seen
it to check in and find the materials you want them to see. As always, the
hardest part with any of this stuff is making sure people check in with it,
and Basecamp has good alert and update functionality. And compared to other
resources, their pricing is good.

If anyone reading this is working on a software based project, I would also
recommend Assembla as it offers PM functionality mixed with well developed
repository tools: http://www.assembla.com/

//Daniel

Daniel M. Bartolini
Exhibitions