Qualiton Imports Spring Sale Notice

William Hong <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 24 Mar 2000 21:54:09 -0500

Early this week I received a flyer from Qualiton Imports, LTD announcing
their Spring Sale.  Most of the CDs are priced at about $9-11 per disk,
with some as low as around $6 per disk (US prices from their New York
location).

I want to stress that only selected titles of the labels on sale seem to
be available, but there might well be releases of interest to List members.
Among the labels on sale are Accent, BIS, Bongiovanni, Dynamic, Etcetera,
Hungaroton, K617, Myto and Orpheo.  There's a number of jazz, pop and world
music releases also on sale.

These prices are not as low as the case for BMG or Columbia House sales,
but the labels and releases are often much more adventurous.  There's
a flat shipping charge of $6 for US delivery, and additional quantity
discounts are available.  You can use email, snail mail, fax or call them
to order (perhaps their online ordering system might also work).  I emailed
them my order on Monday of this week, and the shipment came by UPS today,
so I've no complaints about their delivery times.

You can access the sale items at their website, www.qualiton.com, or
request a paper sale flyer (the sale ends on 30 April, so there is time,
but availability of items is limited).

I've no financial interest in telling the List, just someone who's been
quite satisfied ordering from them in the past.  Unfortunately, ordering
from Qualiton direct doesn't provide any financial benefit to the List,
unlike the online CD sellers linked from Classical Net's website.  Just
so you know.

Bill H.