WG-CC Archives

Coalition WG on Coordination Committee

WG-CC@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Slagana Taseva <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coalition WG on Coordination Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 09:06:33 +0200
Hi Gillian,

Many thanks to you!
I'm trying to catch up now by re-reading more thoroughly all the documents
you have sent.
Sorry for not being very active lately but it was a very busy time for me. I
was following the developments in the coalition and I'm grateful for your
dedication and congratulate you all for the developments. Please send the
attachment you have promised.:))

Sincerely,
Slagjana