WG-CC Archives

Coalition WG on Coordination Committee

WG-CC@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gladwell Otieno <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coalition WG on Coordination Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:23:20 +0300
Dear Gillian,

I find all Phoebe's proposals on the newsletter in order. As to the
name The Monitor, I don't really take exception to it, it's all right.
I can't think of anything more imaginative.

On the committee, I think since we are looking at contributions more
than representation it makes sense to look at who is really active,
rather than having elaborate structures.

Regards
Gladwell Otieno
Africa Centre for Open Governance (AfriCOG)