From:
Jeanette Panchula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:09:30 -0400
In November, (or late October) I hope to become a grandmother.  Having
participated in the Davis study and made the early Home Visits with Dr.
Heinig's team, I am even more convinced of the importance of those visits
for the new mom.

I am the Mother In Law of the baby's mother, so, I will not be there for
the delivery or the early period, her mother will be.  I would like to
arrange with an LC to make at least 2 visits during the first week.  This
would be one of my gifts to them.  My daughter in law is very shy and
though she seems to be committed to breastfeeding, she has not contacted La
Leche League.  I don't dare urge this any more.

Is there an LC in Cleveland that I could hire (yes, this is NOT a pro bono
request) who lives in the western Cleveland area (they live in University
Heights) and would be willing to be "on call" for this time?

Jeanette Panchula, LLLL, RN, IBCLC
Vacaville, CA

PS - my computer crashed thanks to an unknow virus so that my previous
you would like to meet me.