From:
Sheila Angalet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 08:57:10 -0500
I'll also add to this thread -

My former pediatrician was a true gift and fully supportive of all aspects of
breastfeding.

My current Family Practice physician is a blessing and fully supports the
breastfeeding relationship I have with my three year old. :-)

Our family dentist and most especially the pediatric dentist that I have used
for two children with horrific dental caries. He has never once mentioned
weaning and has in fact assured me that the two children would indeed
continue to nurse after the dental work if they were so inclined.

The breast surgeon I worked with five years ago following an abnormal
mammogram

My former internist who told me he remembered nursing at age 6!

Have I thanked them?  You bet - every chance I get - and with hugs.  After
hearing all the horroe stories, I am so very glad that I have found doctors
that not only support something I believe so strongly in, but also support
other aspects of my parenting choices.

For those that are celebrating - Happy Easter!

Warmly,
Sheila Angalet
LLL-NJ