From:
Ellen Kadden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2012 05:58:45 -0700
Hi,

 I'm writing
this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to London
United Kingdom for a short vacation unfortunately we got mugged at the
park of the hotel where we stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were
stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports with us.

We've been to
the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all
and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having problems
settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until
we settle the bills,

I'm freaked out at the moment and i need your urgent help.